The conference proceedings of this conference will be indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar.
The 4th International Conference on Nanotechnology and Environmental Issues (ICNEI'19) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to nanotechnology and environmental issues. The goal of ICNEI'19 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
ICNEI is an acronym for International Conference on Nanotechnology and Environmental Issues.
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world)
- selected papers from the congress will be submitted for possible publication in the International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Nanotechnology (IJTAN), or the International Journal of Environmental Pollution and Remediation (IJEPR) (publication fees may apply)
To learn more about the previous event in this conference series, please visit: Past Event.
ICNEI'19 is now accepting papers on the following topics.
- Detecting and Monitoring of Nanomaterials
- Green Nanotechnology
- Nanomaterials Toxicity
- Nanotechnology and Ethical Impacts
- Nanotechnology and Health Issues
- Nanotechnology and Safety Issues
- Risk Assessment and Management
For a complete list of the paper topics, please visit: Submissions.